Prints and Files All images of this online gallery are copyright protected, prints and low resolution files can be ordered by selecting the cart icon and choosing size and quantity.
For editorial and commercial use
the prices are in accordance to the Swiss Association of Photo Agencies and Archives (SAB/ASBI). SAB/ASBI is the association of professional visual art suppliers in Switzerland and Liechtenstein.
Strong and timely deliverd images are a very important elements of our efforts. Choosing the right photographer may be difficult at times due to different photographic specialties. We are a group of photographers specialized in the sea, sailing, and outdoor photography.
Please contact us and let us know your recquirements.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE BEFORE USING THIS WEB SITE.
1. Use of this Web site is conditioned on the acceptance, without modification, of all terms and conditions of this agreement. By using this Web site you represent that you have read and understand the terms and conditions and that you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions as set forth below.
2. All photographers reserves the right at its discretion to modify the terms and conditions under which this Web site is offered. Use of this Web site after the posting of any such modification constitutes your agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions as modified.
3. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this Web site and do not wish to be bound by them, please do not use this Web site or download any materials from this Web site.
5. All material ("Materials") displayed or transmitted on this site, including but not limited to text, photographs, images, illustrations, video clips, audio clips, and graphics are owned by each respective photographer , and are protected by international copyright, trademarks, service marks, and other proprietary rights, laws and treaties.
6. Except as provided in this agreement, you may not copy, reproduce, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, rent, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, repost, perform, display, or in any way commercially exploit the Materials carried on this site, nor may you infringe upon any of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights contained in the Materials. You may not remove or alter, nor cause to be removed or altered, any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices or visual marks and logos from the Materials.
7. You may not archive or retain any of the Materials accessed on this Web site without the express written permission of each respective photographer All requests for archiving, republication or retention of any part of the Materials must be in writing to each respective photographer clearly stating the purpose and manner in which the Material will be used. Requests for permission to archive, retain, or republish any part of the Materials may be submitted to Copyright.
8. You acquire no rights or license whatsoever in the Materials other than the limited rights to use the site in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any of the Materials accessed or downloaded from this site must be accessed or downloaded in accordance with the terms and conditions of use specified in this agreement. The photographers reserves any rights not expressly granted under these terms and conditions of use.
9. The photographers reserves the right to modify, update, suspend, discontinue, or restrict the use of or access to this Web site or any portion of this Web site, at any time and without notice or liability.
10. This Web site may from time to time contain links or pointers to Internet sites maintained by third parties. The photographers do not operate or control in any way any information, products or services on these third-party sites and the photographers expressly disclaims any responsibility for such third-party sites, which are provided for your convenience on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, express or implied.
11. This agreement will be governed and construed in accordance with Swiss laws without regard to its conflicts of law provisions.
If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Any remaining provisions shall be given effect to the fullest extent possible.
12. This constitutes the entire agreement between the parties concerning the terms and conditions of use of this Web site.